ECM (Entity in Charge of Maintenance)
ZSSK CARGO is the largest ECM in Slovakia. We are currently an ECM for about 9 000 freight wagons registered in the National Rolling Stock Register kept by the Transport Authority.
ZSSK CARGO has been granted an Entity in Charge of Maintenance Certificate and a Maintenance Functions Certificate, by which the Žilina University as the certification body certifies the recognition of the ECM system within the European Union in accordance with Directive 2004/49/EC and Regulation (EU) 445/2011. The certificates have been in force since 21 March 2013. Each year ZSSK CARGO submits to the certification body an ECM Annual Report and is subject to surveillance audits.
ZSSK CARGO has developed the Freight Wagons Maintenance System (FWMS) regulation, which has been fully accepted by the certification body.
Number of FWMS partners - 30
Number of wagons with FWMS implementation - 16 000
ZSSK CARGO offers
- Performance of the ECM functions
- Maintenance development
- Fleet maintenance management
- Provision of maintenance
Procedure for providing the ECM functions
I Delivery of the freight wagons documentation (Partner)
II. Review of the documentation and risk analysis (ZSSK CARGO)
III. Definition of the conditions for the performance of the ECM functions (ZSSK CARGO)
- Accession to the Freight Wagons Maintenance System (FWMS) regulation
Advantages of the provision of the ECM functions
- competent provision of the ECM functions in accordance with the legislation
- implementation of the Freight Wagons Maintenance System regulation for the partner's wagons
- the conduct of technical inspections by ZSSK CARGO experts
- the Maintenance Provision function performed in-house (in own workshops) and by mean of the Mobile Service
Ing. Andrej Slávik
Tel.: +421 910 192 745