Carriage and Procurement Services
If you are interested to have some of the activities, which are necessary to be executed before enclosing of contract of carriage and after its termination under the Transport Regulation of Železničná spoločnosť Cargo Slovakia, a.s., arranged by us, we are ready to provide them based on contracts of carriage and procurement.
We are offering:
- Complying with the customs regulations,
- Handing in of the consignment for conveyance on behalf of the customer,
- Weighting at the intermediate station,
- Supply of copies of consignment documents and their dispatching,
- Carrying out of new handing in of the consignment and related activities,
- Supply of proposal for modification of the contract of carriage,
- Handing in of the report on the course of consignment carriage,
- Sealing of wagons,
- Labeling of wagons with stickers for indicating danger according to RID or Annex 2 k of SMGS
Safety Advisor Services
Railway Act imposes a duty to have a safety consultant for every individual, every individual undertaking pursuant to a trade license or legal entity who is a consignor or a consignee of dangerous goods if the total volume of transported dangerous goods exceeds 50 tons per a calendar year.
Therefore our employees are ready to help you to observe this duty, whereas they hold a certificate of safety advisor training granted pursuant to the EU directives 1996/35/EU and 2000/18/EU.
Our safety advisors allocated in each region can provide the following:
- Initial analysis of activities related to carriage of dangerous goods (after a contract conclusion)
- Preventive controls of adherence with the conditions of dangerous goods’ carriage (within contract duration)
- Annual reporting of your activities related to dangerous goods transportations.
- Instructing your employees within the range stated in RID, chapter 1.3
- Consultancy in the matter of activities related to dangerous goods transportations each weekday from 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Safety advisor RID
Železničná spoločnosť Cargo Slovakia, a.s.
Operations and transportation Section
tel.: +421 55 229 5521
mobile: +421 911 746 009
email : email@example.com